Kevin sees commissions as an opportunity to create sculptures that relate to the people, places and purposes they complement. His perspective makes commissions a pleasure.
The process is simple:
- Kevin can visit your site or you may send photographs of a preferred location.
- With an understanding of your goals and budget, Kevin creates one or more appropriate designs.
- Kevin shares the designs with you personally or on a private area of his Web site.
- Once you have chosen a design, Kevin submits a proposal to you that outlines design details, budget and schedule. Upon agreement, a date-based schedule is finalized.
- During creation, you may visit the studio or receive updates on Kevin's Web site.
- When the piece is completed, unless otherwise arranged, Kevin takes care of installation.
How long does it take?
Project schedules depend upon what Kevin is already working on as well as the size and complexity of your piece and availability of materials. Most sculptures, however are completed within two months.
How does the payment process work?
Usually there are three payments: one upon final agreement, one halfway through the project, and the final one upon installation.
May I see other commissions?
Commissions Kevin has completed include:
BackFlip - an outdoor sculpture
Isadora - a kinetic garden sculpture
Mighty Owl Oak - a public outdoor sculpture
Hands On - a public outdoor sculpture
Dripping Springs - a commercial fountain
RainHarp - a private garden fountain
ClearView - a small outdoor sound sculpture
TwinTones - a large outdoor sound sculpture
Peekaboo - sculptural gates
Three Suns - an indoor sculpture
FlowerShower - and indoor fountain
Just let us know if you'd like to talk to any of the people for whom Kevin has created a piece.
What's my next step?
Contact Kevin by phone at 602-952-8767 or visit the page.