Kevin sees commissions as an opportunity to create sculptures that relate to the people, places and purposes they complement. His perspective makes commissions a pleasure.
The process is simple:
- Kevin can visit your site or you may send photographs of a preferred location.
- With an understanding of your goals and budget, Kevin creates one or more appropriate designs.
- Kevin shares the designs with you personally or on a private area of his Web site.
- Once you have chosen a design, Kevin submits a proposal to you that outlines design details, budget and schedule. Upon agreement, a date-based schedule is finalized.
- During creation, you may visit the studio or receive updates on Kevin's Web site.
- When the piece is completed, Kevin can take care of installation or provide detailed instructions for you.
How long does it take?
Project schedules depend upon what Kevin is already working on as well as the size and complexity of your piece and availability of materials. Many sculptures, however are completed within two months. Your proposal provides a range of how much time it will take to create your piece. Once that agreement is signed, you receive a date-based schedule for completion.
How does the payment process work?
Usually there are two payments: one upon final agreement, and the final one upon installation.
May I see other commissions?
Commissions Kevin has completed include:
BackFlip - an outdoor sculpture
Isadora - a kinetic garden sculpture
Hands On - a public outdoor sculpture
Inari - a sound sculpture
Dripping Springs - a commercial fountain
RainHarp - a private garden fountain
ClearView - a small outdoor sound sculpture
TwinTones - a large outdoor sound sculpture
Horizontal Shift - an indoor sculpture
Three Suns - an indoor sculpture
FlowerShower - an indoor fountain
Just let us know if you'd like to talk to any of the people for whom Kevin has created a piece.
What's my next step?
Contact Kevin by phone at 602-952-8767 or visit the Contact page.